Monday, June 4, 2012

Chilling in Annapolis

After 2 months on the trail, I was happy to relax in town a bit and hang out with Amy.  On Tuesday, I pretty much spent the day sleeping and catching up on Game of Thrones (about 7 hours worth).  Wednesday continued with a lazy streak, but I did manage to do some chores and get Amy's car washed.  On Thursday Spencer came into town, and we went for a run on the B&A trail followed by a quick sailing trip and some crab-eating on the water.  On Friday, we went into DC to explore the monuments, see some Smithsonians, and ate at little Ethiopia.  We also ran on the Obstacle and Endurance courses that the marines use to train on.  Saturday was spent playing frisbee at the park and grilling at Amy's friends' house. Then on Sunday, we went up to Baltimore for brunch with Britany.  Phew, that seem's like a busy weekend now that I write about it.  I have 2 full days to relax and prepare before heading over to India.  I just bought all of our train tickets and Amy and I watched Slumdog Millionaire last night in preparation.
Sailing!

Cargo nets are surprisingly difficult


Good ol' Abe

In Baltimore

Getting some Ethiopian food

No comments:

Post a Comment